Purple Parking Meet and Greet at Heathrow
Why Book Purple Parking Meet and Greet
Purple Parking are one of the longest established Heathrow parking companies providing a service for over 25 years. Using Purple Parkings Meet and Greet service there is no need for bus transfers, your car will be collected at the airport by a fully insured driver wearing a black jacket and cap with a Purple Parking ID tag. They will take your car to their Park Mark awarded secure car park near the airport and deliver it back to you at the airport on your return.
Compare Heathrow Purple Parking Meet and Greet prices with 40 other car parks and pre-book your parking at the cheapest rate. Not only will you guarantee your space, essential in the height of summer, but it will also save you money, up to 60 per cent!
Drive straight to the airport where you will be met outside your departures terminal. You will need to call Purple Parking on the phone number provided in your confirmation 24 hours before arriving at the terminal to confirm your time of arrival. At your departing terminal a driver wearing a black jacket and cap with a Purple Parking ID tag will be waiting to collect your car and help you with unloading your luggage.
Once you have your luggage and about to clear customs call Purple Parking on the phone number provided in your confirmation email. You will be given instructions as to where the driver will be waiting with your car just outside the terminal.
Directions to Heathrow and Terminals 1 - 3
Exit the M4 at Junction 4 or the M25 at Junction 15 and follow signs for Heathrow Terminals 1 and 3.
Terminal 1: Heathrow Airport, TW6 1AP
As you approach terminal 1 drive up the departure ramp following signs for "Drop Off" and keep in the left hand lane. Just follow the road round to Departures drop-off on the lower section. Park here and your driver will meet you, check your car and then drive it from the airport.
Terminal 3: Heathrow Airport, TW6 1QG
As you approach terminal 3 follow signs for "Drop Off". There are two lanes outside the departure area park here and your driver will meet you, check your car and then drive it from the airport.
Directions to Heathrow and Terminal 4
Exit the M4 at Junction 4b and follow the M25 south to Junction 14. Exit the M25 at Junction 14 and follow signs for Heathrow Terminal 4.
Terminal 4: Heathrow Airport, TW6 3XA
As you approach terminal 4 drive up the departure ramp and keep in the left hand lane. Keep in the lane farthest from the terminal. Park here and your driver will meet you, check your car and then drive it from the airport.
Directions to Heathrow and Terminal 5
Exit the M4 at Junction 4b and follow the M25 south to Junction 14. Exit the M25 at Junction 14 and follow signs for Heathrow Terminal 5. The terminal is on the Western Perimeter Road and has its own separate access road.
Terminal 5: Heathrow Airport, TW6 2GA
As you approach terminal 5 Follow signs for Short-Stay passenger pick-up. Then stay in the far left lane which is Fastrack. Follow Fastrack into the car park. Take a ticket and drive round to Row L - M. Park here and your driver will meet you, check your car and then drive it from the airport. You don't pay any car park charges.
Security at Purple Parking Heathrow
Your car will be parked in a secure car park near Heathrow airport. The car park is manned 24 hours a day and is protected by CCTV, a fence securing the entire perimeter and frequent security patrols.
- Awarded the Park Mark® for safer parking
- Manned 24 hours with regular security patrols
- Full CCTV covering the entire compound
- Security barrier for restricted access
- Full perimeter fencing surrounding entire compound
- There is a height restriction at the car park of 2.4 metres (or 7.5 feet) due to a tunnel on the approach to the car park. Vans are okay as long as they can get through the tunnel.
- This service operates from 03.30 to 23.59 so please note NO service BEFORE 03.30AM
- This car park charges a no-show fee of £25.00 for non-arrivals, late arrivals and cancellations made within one hour of the pre-booked meet time. So if you think you will be delayed make sure you call to rearrange the meeting time.
- Long Stay Parking Terminals 1 - 3
- Business Parking Terminals 1 - 3
- Business Parking Plus Terminal 1
- Long Stay Parking Terminal 4
- Business Parking Terminal 4
- Long Stay Parking Terminal 5
- Business Parking Terminal 5
- Long Stay Plus Parking Terminal 5
Off Airport Parking
- Airways Car Parking
- Click Park Terminal 4
- Drivefly Parking
- Happy Days Parking
- NCP Flightpath
- Park Wise Terminals 1 - 3
- Priority Park and Ride
- Purple Parking
- Quality Airport Parking
- Reeds Service Park
- Swan Parking Terminal 5
- UB8 Parking
Meet and Greet Parking
- 747 Parking Meet and Greet
- Aardvark Meet and Greet
- Business Meet and Greet
- Clark Kent Meet and Greet
- Drivefly Meet and Greet
- Edward Lloyd Meet and Greet
- Happy Days Meet and Greet
- MBW Valet Parking
- Meteor Meet and Greet
- National Meet and Greet
- NCP Meet and Greet
- Official Valet Parking
- Perfect Parking
- Purple Parking Meet and Greet
- Quality Valet Parking
- Secret Saver Meet and Greet
- Sky Super Saver Meet and Greet
- Smart Park Meet and Greet
- Star Parking
- Stress Free Meet and Greet
- UB8 Meet and Greet